Jennifer Aniston, on the other hand, came in second with $25 million earnings in the last 12 months. And what do the no. 1 and no. 2 top earning actresses in Hollywood have in common? Brad Pitt of course.
Jolie starred in the movies Wanted, Changeling and a voice over in the animated film Kung Fu Panda. Aniston, on the other hand, starred in He’s Just Not That Into You and Marley & Me.
FORBES’ Top Earning Hollywood Actresses of 2009
1. Angelina Jolie, $27 million
2. Jennifer Aniston, $25 million
3. Meryl Streep, $24 million
4. Sarah Jessica Parker, $23 million
5. Cameron Diaz, $20 million
6. Sandra Bullock, $15 million
7. Reese Witherspoon, $15 million
8. Nicole Kidman, $12 million
9. Drew Barrymore, $12 million
10. Renee Zellweger, $10 million
11. Cate Blanchett, $8 million
12. Anne Hathaway, $7 million
13. Halle Berry, $7 million
14. Scarlett Johansson, $5.5 million
15. Kate Winslet, $2 million
In the Top Earning Actors category, Harrison Ford leads the pack with $65 million earnings in the last 12 months. Thanks to the box-office success of Indiana Jones 4. Comedian Adam Sandler is 2nd with $55 million and Will Smith is 3rd with $45 million.
Brad Pitt is at no. 9 with an earning of $28 million. He earned $1 million higher than his partner Jolie.