Angelica Panganiban climbed one notch to no. 13 at the expense of Venus Raj who fell to no. 14.
DAY 21 RESULTS
Top 20 as of September 29, 2010, 3:00 p.m.:
|M||TR||PR||Celebrity Finalists||TOTAL VOTES|
Please take note that votes from phase 1 were already added to the current total votes from phase 2 as reflected above.
M – Movement
TR – Today’s Ranking
PR – Previous Ranking
HOW TO VOTE
1. Log-in to your Facebook account. If you don’t have a facebook account yet, simply register at www.facebook.com.
2. Go to Starmometer’s Facebook Page and click “LIKE.”
3. Proceed to the “Photos” section at the left sidebar and click the album entitled “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines for 2010 – Final 20.” The pictures of the 20 finalists will be displayed.
4. Click the image of your favorite celebrity to enlarge the photo.
5. Under the photo, simply click on the word “like” to vote.
6. Please take note that you must be logged-in to your Facebook account and you must be a fan of Starmometer’s Facebook Page in order to cast your vote. If you’re not registered as a fan, the word “like” below the image will not appear.
This poll will be concluded on the midnight of October 24, 2010.