100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines for 2010 Update – 32 Hours to Go
October 23, 2010 by cd
32 hours left before we announce this year’s Most Beautiful Pinay! Poll update: Marian Rivera climbed to no. 2 position overtaking Sarah Geronimo who dropped to no. 3!
DAY 45 RESULTS
Top 20 as of October 23, 2010, 3:35 p.m.:
|M||TR||PR||Celebrity Finalists||TOTAL VOTES|
Please take note that votes from phase 1 were already added to the current total votes from phase 2 as reflected above.
M – Movement
TR – Today’s Ranking
PR – Previous Ranking
HOW TO VOTE
1. Log-in to your Facebook account. If you don’t have a facebook account yet, simply register at www.facebook.com.
2. Go to Starmometer’s Facebook Page and click “LIKE.”
3. Proceed to the “Photos” section at the left sidebar and click the album entitled “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines for 2010 – Final 20.” The pictures of the 20 finalists will be displayed.
4. Click the image of your favorite celebrity to enlarge the photo.
5. Under the photo, simply click on the word “like” to vote.
6. Please take note that you must be logged-in to your Facebook account and you must be a fan of Starmometer’s Facebook Page in order to cast your vote. If you’re not registered as a fan, the word “like” below the image will not appear.
This poll will be concluded on the midnight of October 24, 2010. Final results will be posted on Monday morning, October 25, 2010.