MISTER INTERNATIONAL 2010 – TOP 10 PICKS
1. COLOMBIA, Juan Pablo Mejia
2. GREAT BRITAIN, Ryan Terry
3. IRELAND, Darragh Hayes
4. GREECE, Leonides Sulai
5. SPAIN, Luis Alberto Maicas
6. BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA, Adis Topalovic
7. SLOVENIA, Marko Janko
8. FRANCE, Jordan Haag
9. DENMARK, Marc Ciano Marra
10. INDONESIA, Thomas Sebastian
Bubbling Up: Chile, Belgium, Bolivia, Lebanon, Costa Rica, and Austria.
Mr. Philippines Raphael Carlos is the only David among the Goliaths. His boyish look could work against him or it may work for him, who knows.
The finals of Mr. International 2010 is happening on November 20 at the Central Park, Jakarta, Indonesia. Bruno Kettels from Bolivia will crown his successor at the end of this event.
Images courtesy of Mister International via Global Beauties.