DAY BY DAY WITH YOUR HEALTH ADVISER
By Beverly Chesser
Why a daily health book? Because Beverly believes daily input is necessary in order to see permanent changes take place in body, mind, and spirit. Each daily segment also includes a Scripture reading, Bible verse, and an encouraging prayer.
It’s like having a health adviser that gives you daily motivating tips for a healthy body, mind and spirit.
TAKING CHARGE OF YOUR OWN HEALTH
by Lisa Hall
* Less personal medical attention due to cost-cutting and regulation
* A 40 percent national misdiagnosis rate, per recent surveys
*A critical need for people to take responsibility for their own care
Targeting these issues, author Lisa Hall—whose debilitating condition took nearly ten years to properly diagnose—offers a wide variety of practical resources to empower patients. Hall’s experience is buttressed by the expertise of internal-medicine doctor Ronald Wyatt, a fellow of the Institute for Healthcare Improvement.
Readers will find valuable guidance on how to
- find the right kind of doctor, check physician credentials, and increase benefits of office visits
- maximize Internet research
- navigate medical insurance, Medicare, workers’ compensation, and Social Security disability
- reduce vulnerability to hospital mistakes
- organize medical records
- The author encourages readers to move forward step by step—and to look back and see God’s plan taking shape through the difficulties.
EASY LOW FAT COOKING BOOK 1 AND 2
By Beverly Chesser
Eighty percent of Filipinos eat unhealthy foods. Ninety percent of strokes, heart attacks, high blood pressure, and other cardiovascular diseases are preventable–in part through proper diet. It has been advised that we keep our fat calories per day to a maximum of 30 percent–and less than 30 is even better. The idea that low-fat lood can taste good has always seemed an impossibility–but it can taste just as good or better than fat-laden meals of days past.
Easy Low Fat Cooking will help you prepare healthy foods that can also please the taste buds. These books are packed with many delicious recipes, tips, and ideas for achieving body fitness, plus inspiration and information on how you can enjoy developing a healthy diet and lifestyle!
Available nationwide at the following outlets: