100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines for 2011 – 4th Update
November 11, 2011 by cd
The battle for the title “Most Beautiful Woman in the Philippines for 2011″ is ongoing. Check out the current rankings of our Top 20 as of this posting.
While the top 4 maintained their spots, Sam Pinto and Bea Alonzo climbed a notch to the expense of Alodia Gosiengfiao and Jasmine Curtis who dropped one notch.
FINAL 20 – DAY 12 RESULTS
(As of November 11, 2011, 1:42 p.m.)
|M||TR||PR||Celebrity Finalists||TOTAL VOTES|
T – Today’s Ranking
P – Previous Ranking
Our 20 finalists are vying for the public’s votes via Starmometer’s Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/starmometerdotcom). This will ensure 100% transparency and accuracy as each respondent’s vote(s) is recorded and his/her identity is seen by other respondents. This process will virtually eliminate any doubts and suspicion on cheating, thereby making the results more reliable and accurate reflecting the unified choice of the majority.
Voting for your favorite female celebrity to be “the most beautiful woman in the country” is easy. Simply follow these steps:
HOW TO VOTE
1. Log-in to your Facebook account. If you don’t have a facebook account yet, simply register at www.facebook.com.
2. Go to Starmometer’s Facebook Page and click “LIKE.”
3. Proceed to the “Photos” section at the left sidebar and click the album entitled “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines for 2011 – Final 20.” The pictures of the 20 finalists will be displayed.
4. Click the image of your favorite female celebrity to enlarge the photo.
5. Under the photo, simply click on the word “like” to vote.
6. Please take note that you must be logged-in to your Facebook account and you must be a follower of Starmometer’s Facebook Page in order to cast your vote. If you’re not registered, the word “like” below the image will not appear.
The final 20 poll started last October 30 and will be concluded on the midnight of November 20, 2011.
The new Most Beautiful Pinay will be revealed on November 21, 2011 based only from your votes (“likes” on Facebook)!