100Most180
100-Pinoy-Blogs-280px

Categories

Female Celebrities

Male Celebrities

Archive

May 24, 2012 by

Jessica Sanchez is most-viewed on American Idol’s Official YouTube Channel. 8 out of the Top 10 are Jessica’s videos. The no. 1, “I Will Always Love You,” garnered 5,170,038 hits!

One of the reasons why Jessica Sanchez should win American Idol…

Top 10 Most Viewed Videos on American Idol’s Official YouTube Channel
(As of 1:00 a.m. of May 24, 2012)

1. Jessica Sanchez: “I Will Always Love You’ – 5,170,038 hits
2. Jessica Sanchez: “Sweet Dreams” – 3,237,417 hits
3. Jessica Sanchez: “Stuttering” – 2,580,562 hits
4. Elise and Phillip: “Somebody That I Used to Know” – 2,045,972 hits
5. Jessica Sanchez: “Dance with My Father” – 1,832,589 hits
6. Jessica Sanchez: “How Will I Know” – 1,527,398 hits
7. Jessica Sanchez: Fallin – 1,498,097 hits
8. Phillip Phillips: “U Got It Bad” – 1,284,525 hits
9. Jessica Sanchez: “Bohemian Rhapsody” – 1,229,530 hits
10. Jessica and Joshua: “I Knew You Were Waiting” – 1,121,920 hits

Comments

14 Responses to “Jessica Sanchez Tops American Idol’s Official YouTube Channel with 5 Million+ Hits”

1. Kups on May 24th, 2012 3:00 am

jessica deserve to win without that..she hav an amazing voice and she is 16.:)

2. Kianneu on May 24th, 2012 3:51 am

this isnt accurate
    Joshua Ledet’s When A Man Loves A Woman has 1,523,711 views

3. superstar on May 24th, 2012 4:31 am

its obvious! you will be the NEXT AMERICAN IDOL SONG HIT MAKER!

4. Lee Shawran on May 24th, 2012 8:15 am

MOST OF THE VIEWER HERE WHERE FILIPINOS FRM THE PHIL.  NO CHANCE TO VOTE!!!! THERE FOR IT WONT TRANSLATE NTO VOTES…SO SAD!!

5. Vane_sevilla on May 24th, 2012 10:16 am

i dont like the results..why philip won? its obvious jessica will win..it sucks

6. Davelacson79 on May 24th, 2012 10:29 am

though jessica did not make it am pretty sure she’ll become even better n popular and successful than phillip. congrats jessica!

7. Marccy on May 24th, 2012 10:43 am

Me too, there was something on Jessicas toll free line , when I was voting the line of Jessica is always busy for an hour, I dont know why?

8. Apple on May 24th, 2012 12:02 pm

I AM SO SAD. I WAS VOTING 4 HOURS NON STOP LAST NIGHT WITH MY 2 PHONES AND ONE COMPUTER. I THOUGHT FILIPINOS ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE MORE THAN PHILIPS FANS, I WAS WRONG. ANYWAY JESSICA STILL WINNER TO US. SHE HAS THE TALENT AND SHE PROVES IT.

9. Bambie_doll15 on May 24th, 2012 12:55 pm

the problem here they just used jessica for the higher  ratings of american idol no matter how many votes jessica have!!we are not american only philip philips..your not true blood america jessica but your the idol!!!!

10. Gaga on May 24th, 2012 2:45 pm

something fishy about the results!….

11. Ronnie on May 24th, 2012 7:45 pm

To prove them wrong,  all the  supporters of  Jessica Sanchez must  buy  her album.   Success is the best revenge, think about Jennifer Hudson.

12. Bentong on May 25th, 2012 9:57 am

so what e karamihan naman dyan mga pinoy sa pinas. who cares kung marami syang views sa youtube, mas maraming followers sa twitter, mas maraming likes sa facebook. fact is karamihan sa mga yun ay mga nasa pilipinas naman and their votes do not matter. phillip already won, you pinoys in the philippines should get over it already.

13. Bernadette on May 25th, 2012 9:58 am

you voted for four hours non stop? dyoskopo, here’s a piece of advice. get a life.

14. Myrna on May 30th, 2012 5:31 am

Jessica, your are a phenomenal singer and someone will be very lucky whenshe/he starts promoting you COZ he/she will make tons of MONeyyyyyyyy!

Feel free to leave a comment...

The comments of the readers do not reflect the views and opinions of Starmometer.
Bottom