Starmometer 2 - 160x600px

Male Celebrities

Archive

100Most180
GoldsAd
100-Pinoy-Blogs-280px
Tune Hotel Transparent Background

Rupert Grint to Reunite with Emma Watson in Disney’s ‘Peter Pan’?

July 22, 2012 by

In celebration of the character’s 100th anniversary, is Walt Disney prepping up for a live action “Peter Pan” film?

There’s a rumor which came out recently that Walt Disney Pictures is making a live action “Peter Pan” movie in celebration of the beloved Fairy Tale character’s 100th anniversary.

As you can see on the poster above, Harry Potter stars Ruper Grint and Emma Watson will play Peter Pan and Wendy, respectively.

But before you get excited for this supposed 2014 movie, the movie poster was verified as fan made and there’s no such project lined-up for Disney in the near future.

Perhaps what started the rumor was Rupert Grint‘s reported participation in a BBC documentary about Peter Pan’s 100th birthday. The said documentary is due to be televised this Christmas.

Comments

8 Responses to “Rupert Grint to Reunite with Emma Watson in Disney’s ‘Peter Pan’?”

1. Jessie on January 27th, 2014 5:09 am

The BBC documentary was a radio documentary Rupert did when he was 14. He’s 25 years of age now, why on earth would he be cast as Peter Pan?! That’s why this rumour is ridiculous.

2. Bella Anne on February 9th, 2014 1:19 am

Damn I really which I could See Emma and Rupert reunite again! F**K!

3. Anonymous on April 20th, 2014 4:05 am

This is so cruel! I was getting all excited only to find out that it was a big joke. I could really cry now… :'(

4. Leon Jones on June 15th, 2014 2:44 pm

I think it should. Happen I like peter pan

5. An Upset Fan. on July 1st, 2014 5:55 am

I really feel like it’s unfair. Daniel and Emma get all this success and in my opinion Daniel’s getting really big headed. Emma, yeah she deserves it. But Rupert deserves just as much to be a main character or at least get some work in movies or tv shows. I think it should happen. Rupert needs to be a main at some point.

6. Saphire on July 14th, 2014 8:21 pm

I love Rupert and Emma! I would be excited to see this!!

7. Chana on August 14th, 2014 11:15 am

Okay Disney, get going! Your public is asking for something here! Go, Go, Go! :-)

8. Cheriepiexx on September 7th, 2014 4:45 pm

Gosh! We need Harry Potter as Captain Hook to be like “Go home hermione&ron,you’re drunk.”

Feel free to leave a comment...

The comments of the readers do not reflect the views and opinions of Starmometer.
Bottom