Ashton Kutcher is Forbes’ Highest Paid TV Actor
October 18, 2012 by cd
When Ashton Kutcher took over for Charlie Sheen on “Two and a Half Men,” he also bagged the title “Television’s Highest Paid Actor.”
Forbes has released its annual “Highest Paid Actor on TV” list with Ashton Kutcher taking over the top spot which Charlie Sheen previously occupied.
According to the report, Kutcher earned $24 million from May 2011 to May 2012 to top the list.
Forbes Top 10 Highest Paid TV Actor:
1. Ashton Kutcher (Two and a Half Men) – $24M
2. Hugh Laurie (House) – $18M
3. Ray Romano (Men of a Certain Age) – $18M
4. Alec Baldwin (30 Rock) – $15M
5. Mark Harmon (NCIS) – $15M
6. Tim Allen (Last Man Standing) – $14M
7. Jon Cryer (Two and a Half Men) – $13M
8. Patrick Dempsey (Grey’s Anatomy) – $12M
9. Jim Parsons (The Big Bang Theory) – $8M
10. Johnny Galecki (The Big Bang Theory) – $8M