Super-Serum-Online-Ads-Starmometer-160x600

GoldsAd
100-Pinoy-Blogs-280px
Tune Hotel Transparent Background

• Breaking and Trending

Nora Aunor’s 60th Birthday Celebration – Live Photo Coverage

May 21, 2013 by

The country’s one and only superstar–Ms. Nora Aunor–is celebrating her 60th birthday tonight at the Meraldo Multi-Purpose Hall. Check out our live photo coverage of the event after the jump…

Nora Aunor Birthday

TV5 is throwing a grand birthday tribute to the one and only Superstar dubbed “Nora at 60″ tonight at the Meralco Multi-Purpose Hall.

Photos from the event will be posted here (below) LIVE.

— refresh your browser from time to time between 6:00PM to 9:00PM for the latest updates to appear here —

A mini photo exhibit featuring movie posters of Nora Aunor‘s classic movies can be seen at the hallway of the Meralco Multi Purpose Hall. Giant portraits of Nora Aunor’s various looks through the years can also be seen on the walls of the auditorioum.

Nora Aunor Photo Exhibit

The Noranians, the members of the press and guests are now having dinner while Nora’s songs are being played. The program will start in a few…

Nora Aunor 60th Birthday

Escorted by veteran scriptwriter Ricky Lee, Ate Guy was welcomed onstage by comedian Arnel Ignacio who served as program host.

image

Matet de Leon became emotional during the opening prayer.

image

Vin Abrenica, Nadine Samonte, Eula Caballero and Edgar Allan Guzman performed a disco number for Ate Guy. Vin, Eula and Edgar Allan were privileged to have worked with the Superstar in the past. Nadine, on the other hand, will get the chance to work with Ate Guy in an upcoming project.

CONTINUED ON PAGE 2

Pages: 1 2

Comments

25 Responses to “Nora Aunor’s 60th Birthday Celebration – Live Photo Coverage”

1. mpn on May 21st, 2013 8:22 pm

Happy Birthday Ms Nora Aunor!

2. JUSTICE4AiAI on May 21st, 2013 9:44 pm

Happy Birthday to the one and only Superstar who genuinely deserves to be considered a National Artist

3. Anonymous on May 21st, 2013 10:31 pm

Happybirthday

4. Anonymous on May 22nd, 2013 1:51 am

Happy birthday Ms.Nora Aunor.!!!..May you have more birthdays to come…

5. Anonymous on May 22nd, 2013 2:48 am

happy happy birthday nora aunor

6. emem on May 22nd, 2013 3:09 am

Happy diamond age Ms Nora

7. Anonymous on May 22nd, 2013 8:15 am

good luck to her

8. Olay on May 22nd, 2013 9:36 am

Ate Guy at 60, doesn’t look 60. She looks more like 40 years old. She is beautiful in and out, smart in her own way. i just wish she shows more of her fashionista ways by wearing wedges or platform shoes, trying different hairstyles. She looks prettier in hairstyle with a little soft curls at the edge of the hair shoulder length rather than straight and short. Then carry yourself the Superstar way because you are the Superstar of the Philippines and abroad where all the filipinos are. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATE GUY, THE SUPERSTAR. I am sure Mr Boy Abunda (the BEST HOST) is very happy with this comment. Hello po Mr Boy Abunda.

9. lino belarmino on May 22nd, 2013 9:52 am

happy birthday my idol the superstars nora aunor

10. LINO S. BELARMINO FROM CEBU on May 22nd, 2013 10:04 am

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ONE AND ONLY SUPERSTAR MS. NORA AUNOR… MORE POWER TO YOU MY IDOL… 09336693612

11. CHING YAP FROM CEBU on May 22nd, 2013 10:07 am

happy birthday ate guy.

12. lino s. belarmino from cebu on May 22nd, 2013 10:23 am

happy birthday to my one and only superstar ms. nora aunor. 09336693612

13. margielin@yahoo.com on May 22nd, 2013 11:37 am

i like also ms. nora aunor i hope one day dreams is a part of give a chance to drama roles kc concepcion and ms. nora aunor.,

14. margielin@yahoo.com on May 22nd, 2013 11:40 am

i love you ate guy nora aunor, lotlot de leon,matet de leon janine gutierez, sharon cuneta ,and kc concepcion , i hope one day i wnt to see in person.

15. rommel on May 22nd, 2013 11:51 am

To the one and only Superstar Ms Nora Aunor…thanks for insipiration..you are one of the reason why I worked hard because when I was a child I could only watch you in our neighbor’s tv outside their window…and most of the time they closes their window for whatever reason..as a child it really painful that I couldnt watch your show Superstar.. You touches so many lives , so many poor people you inspired during those time and because of those experiences I told myself that I will work hard and will buy more than one tv so I could accomodate other people to watch you .Happy Birthday ,more birthdays to come Ms Nora and more blessings. Thank you for the artistry in you.. looking forward to watch your next movie..

16. nomer on May 22nd, 2013 12:15 pm

happy birthday to the gem of philippine cinema, nora aunor…we love you ate guy…

17. Nora Rodvold on May 22nd, 2013 1:27 pm

Happy Birthday to the most gifted actress and singer, Miss Nora Aunor.

18. Anonymous on May 22nd, 2013 1:46 pm

happy birthday ate guy!!

19. Mel on May 22nd, 2013 4:47 pm

Nora Aunor Happy birthday, more movies and projects to come …

20. sonny on May 22nd, 2013 8:11 pm

happy birthday sa u aming idol

21. aida on May 23rd, 2013 3:25 am

hpi birhtday my idol until now

22. Marcy on May 24th, 2013 2:33 am

Happy happy birthday to you…you look wonderful for being your age…never ever change..you always take care of yourself…you inspired a lot of people helped a lot ..and don’t let anybody use you anymore…and I am sure you know that.be smart about everything around you…and always make sure you act,dress,and talk like a SUPERSTAR…because YOU ARE ONE !!!! and those people who used you and abused you…they know who they are…now it’s time for you to think for yourself …you MISS NORA AUNOR…. The one and only SUPERSTAR !!! Happy birthday

23. manny s bruel on May 24th, 2013 12:56 pm

happy happy birthday guy ikaw ang talagang gustong gusto ng lola ng nabubuhay pa siya. Kahit may sakit alam niya ang time ng superstar imagine halos hindi na siya nakakakita pero tandang tanda pagka superstar maligayang maligaya ang lola!!!!!! happy birthday Nora aunor wala talagang tatalo sa galing mo God Bless!@#

24. Virginia Ade-Clark on May 27th, 2013 6:41 am

BELATED HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY ATE GUY !!! My late grandmother was so crazy about you and Pip. Even myself, up to this time ( I’m 56 ) kinikilig pa rin ako whenever I watched your old films together. I don’t know what it is, but I do. I’m so happy to know that you will be ” together again “, if only on tv series. Although I now live abroad I will try my best to get hookup to TV5 channel, hopefully. ALL THE BEST TO YOU ATE GUY! WE LOVE YOU.

25. lenda grier Atl. ga. on August 10th, 2013 7:10 am

BELATED HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY GUY !!! NANDITO AKO SA STATES MATAGAL NA, PERO I ALWAYS CHECKING ON YOU I AM YOUR FAN. I ALWAYS WATCH YOUR SUPERSTAR SHOW WITH KUYA GERM AND OF COURSE PIP!!! TUWANG TUWA AKO PAG NAKITA KO YON AND ALSO TO LISTEN YOUR MUSIC AT NAIIYAK AKO,I AM SO EMOTIONAL WHEN I LISTEN YOUR SONGS.YOUR STILL THE BEST OF EVERYTHING NO. 1 SUPERSTAR!!! GOD BLESS GUY AND TAKE CAREYOURSELF COZ WE CARE !!!!!!!! LUV U

Feel free to leave a comment...

The comments of the readers do not reflect the views and opinions of Starmometer.
Bottom