Starmometer 2 - 160x600px

Female Celebrities

Male Celebrities

Archive

100Most180
GoldsAd
100-Pinoy-Blogs-280px

KC Concepcion Debuts as an Antagonist in New Teleserye ‘Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala’

June 12, 2013 by

A fiercer and stronger KC Concepcion will be seen on ABS-CBN’s upcoming primetime drama series “Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala.”

KC Concepcion_02

According to KC, she initially had second thoughts about accepting the project which also stars the Queen of Pinoy Soap Opera Judy Ann Santos and Kapamilya leading lady Sam Milby.

“I didn’t have any idea about my role until Ate Juday called me to say that I should I accept the role as her antagonist,” said KC. “I didn’t know then if I can do a role like that, but I am very happy now that I took the challenge. Working with Ate Juday has been a very overwhelming experience.”

The Kapamilya actress added that her most memorable experience with Judy Ann in “Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala” so far were their ‘sampalan’ scenes. “We did an intense scene once where I literally saw stars after Ate Juday slapped me. That’s when I saw and realized how dedicated and committed Ate Juday is to her craft. It would really be embarrassing if I would not give my 100% in this project,” she shared

In “Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala,” KC will portray the character of Alexis, the woman who will come between Anessa (Judy Ann) and Eros (Sam). The series directed by Jerry Sineneng, Tots Sanchez-Mariscal, and Malu Sevilla.

Don’t miss the grand premiere of “Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala” on Monday, after “Juan dela Cruz” in ABS-CBN’s Primetime Bida. For more updates, log on to www.abs-cbn.com or follow @abscbndotcom on Twitter.

Comments

11 Responses to “KC Concepcion Debuts as an Antagonist in New Teleserye ‘Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala’”

1. Guest101 on June 12th, 2013 3:33 am

baki kapamilya Leading Lady, Sam Mily? hmmm

2. janina on June 12th, 2013 4:31 am

Kapamilya leading lady Sam Milby…. hahahahhaa.. natawa naman ako dto… hoy writer.. gising. hahahahha.. oh sinadya mo lang talaga.. hahahahh

3. jackieCogan on June 12th, 2013 7:41 am

^ bakit po naka-lagay sa description kay Sam Milby eh Kapamilya Lady? Im confused …

4. jedwardel on June 12th, 2013 12:14 pm

typo error above…Kapamilya leading man Sam milby..

5. bigboy on June 12th, 2013 12:19 pm

kapamilya leading LADY sam milby……..

6. RIPGME on June 12th, 2013 5:30 pm

Sikat kasi si Sam kaya napapansin! Kumusta naman ang GME na TIGBAKAN at TSUGIHAN at number 3 na lang? bwahahahah Kelan LIBING ng GME? pwahahaha

7. Olay on June 13th, 2013 2:58 am

I can’t wait to see Sam and KC in this teleserye. It’s about time for KC to do a different role now that she is close to 30 years old. I like to see Solenn and Sam together in a teleserye someday.

8. Jamboy on June 13th, 2013 3:44 pm

hahaha, baka naman lumabas na ang tunay na kulay ni Sam Milby kaya Leading Lady na siya hahaha … joke pero come to think about it anyway ?

9. Manuela on June 16th, 2013 12:27 pm

That was a wrong typo ,, please dont spreading this words for Sam,, He is a good Guy and humble person.

10. Manuela on June 16th, 2013 12:30 pm

Marami kasing na iingit Kay Sam Miby kasi he is one of leading actor in abs cbn,, so dont say a repeated words againts Sam,He is a Leading Man of this Teleserye Huwag Kalang Mawawala . with Ms. Judy ann Santos.

11. Manuela on June 16th, 2013 12:35 pm

as i ready carefully about what they said judy Ann Santos ay Leading lady sya ni Sam Milby. Mabye be the writers is wrong typo.

Feel free to leave a comment...

The comments of the readers do not reflect the views and opinions of Starmometer.
Bottom