There will be one grand winner for the entire contest duration. The grand winner with the cheekiest and most creative video will receive two (2) return seats to the Philippines’ AirAsia (Kalibo, Davao,Hong Kong and Taipei), or ZestAir Destination (Cebu, Davao, Tagbilaran, Bacoloda, Puerto Princesa, Tacloban, Kalibo, Iloilo, Cagayan De Oro) inclusive of 15kgs baggage allowance, applicable fuel surcharge, administration fees (non-inclusive of terminal fee, administrative fees, meals and hotel accommodation).”
1. Promo is open to all AirAsia travellers, Facebook Fans and Twitter Followers of Philippines’ AirAsia, ages 18 years old and above. Contest is organized by AirAsia Inc.
2. Contest will start on 16 August 2013 (10:00 hours GMT+8) – 26 August 2013 (23:59 hours GMT+8). During the contest period, tweets with the link of their 6-second Vine or Instagram Video, tagging @AirAsia and hashtagging #justflynow will have the chance to be the daily winner of AirAsia Merchandise and freebies and the most cheeky and creative video will win return seats for two (2) to any Philippines’ AirAsia destination.
3. There will be one grand winner for the entire contest duration. The grand winner with the cheekiest and most creative video will receive two (2) return seats to the Philippines’ AirAsia or ZestAir Destination (Kalibo, Davao, Hong Kong and Taipei), inclusive of 15kgs baggage allowance, applicable fuel surcharge, administration fees (non-inclusive of terminal fee, administrative fees, meals and hotel accommodation).
4. In addition to the video sharing contest, there will also be a contest on twitter wherein people who tweet the hashtag #justflynow and @airasiaph using their twitter accounts will have a chance to win SM Cinema Tickets via Electronic raffle. There will be 5 winners of two tickets each per day.
5. The Contest is open to Filipinos based in the Philippines, 18 years old and above, except for the following:
a. Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of the Organizer, AirAsia Inc., AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd. and any other affiliate companies of the Organizer and their immediate family members;
b. Representatives and/or agents (including advertising and promotion) of the Organizer, Airasia Inc., AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., AirAsia X Sdn. Bhd. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd. and other affiliates of the Organizer.
6. By submitting entries for the contest, it is agreed that the Participants signify acceptance and agreement to all terms and conditions of the contest.
7. To qualify for the Contest, participants must do the following:
a. Participants should follow @AirAsiaPH on Twitter. Non-followers will be disregarded.
b. Participants’ Twitter Account should be Public
c. Participants should tweet the link of their six-second Instagram or Vine video, telling their preferred destination and why they should get the FREE SEATS. The tweet should tag @AirAsiaPH and use the hashtag #justflynow
• SAMPLE: “@anne: @AirAsiaPh should #justflynow! Know why by watching my video: http://bit.ly/19rHzvJ
i. Videos to be submitted should not be offensive, disparaging or discriminatory, malicious to any person or entity, whether living or already deceased.
ii. Videos submitted must be owned by the participant. By submitting the video, participant warrants that he/she has the authority to use and submit the video and does not violate or infringe any third party or intellectual property rights.
iii. Participant shall hold the organizers of the promotions, free and harmless from any and all claims, damages, and/or liabilities which may be suffered by parties for alleged violations of privacy, intellectual property rights.
d. Daily winners will be identified via electronic raffle draw. The grand winner will be judged based on the following criteria:
d.1 Relevance to the theme/mechanics – 50%
– Using the proper locations and destinations
– Sticking to the traveling theme
d.2 Creativity (video/story)- 50%
– Uniqueness of the video
– Execution of the idea
Total of 100%
e. Each participant may send several entries/videos, but non-repetitive. Daily winners of the twitter contest still have the chance to win as the grand winner, as long as they have submitted a video.
8. The winners for the Contest will be announced via Twitter on 28 August 2013, 10:00 GMT+8, and will be contacted thereafter via Direct Message (DM) then email, telephone, post or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organizer.
9. The period for use for the Prizes will be restricted to six (6 months) or until such date to be decided and notified to the winner by the Organizer in its sole discretion. Daily winners’ prizes will be couriered after the announcement of winners.
10. Except as otherwise stated in these terms and conditions, the Prize do not include applicable flights, transportation to and from airports, travel insurances, meals, excess baggage allowance, taxes, administration fees, additional hotel charges and other costs of personal nature incurred by the winner(s) and/or guest(s) in connection with the use of the Prize and the winner(s) and/or guest(s) shall be solely responsible for any payment of the same which are payable in connection with their use of the Prize.
11. Where applicable, the winner(s) and guest(s) are responsible for obtaining all entry, exit, health or any other governmental requirements and / or other documents required by the country of destination and are required to have all necessary travel documents (including but not limited to valid passports and visas) at the time of departure. The Organizer will not be responsible for any failure of the winner(s) and their guest(s) to fulfil any requirements, terms and conditions for traveling to the country of destination and/or in connection with use of the Prize.
12. The Organizer (including its respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any Participant and/or winner in connection with the Contest or the Prize. Participant/winner shall hold the organizer, its directors and officers free and harmless from any claim damages, liabilities in connection with the participation in the contest.
13. The winner and winner’s guest shall be bound by the terms and conditions of the Prize upon the winner’s receipt and/or acceptance of the Prize.
14. The Prize is not exchangeable and/or transferable. Failure to accept any Prize by any winner when required or as notified to do so by the Organizer shall constitute a rejection of the Prize by the winner and the Organizer reserves the right to award the relevant Prize to another winner.
15. The Organizer reserves its rights to publish and/or display the materials or information received from the Participants, including but not limited to the names and photographs of the Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate and use any personal data of the Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit, and the Participants are deemed to fully consent to the same with no monetary payment.
16. The Organizer reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest at any time with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle the Participants to and the Participants shall not initiate any action, proceedings, claim or compensation against the Organizer for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct, indirect, incidental and/or consequential result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer.
17. The terms and conditions of the Contest shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials issued in relation to the Contest.
18. The Organizer reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of the terms and conditions of the Contest and/or substitute or replace any of the Prizes from time to time without any prior notice or reason.
19. By participating in the Contest, the Participants agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organizer, its directors, employees, personnel, representatives and agents from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other), awards and damages arising as a result of the Participant’s entry in the Contest.
20. By participating in the Contest, the Participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Contest upon the submission of their entries for the Contest. The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the types of Prize and the selection of winner shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding and the Organizer will not entertain any complaints in respect thereof under any circumstance.