Breaking

‘100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines 2013’ – Nominations Now Open!

The original "100 Most Beautiful" list is back! It's the time of year when we will rank once again the fairest women in the country from 1 to 100! Nominate your favorite celebrities now!

100MostBeautiful2013

Now on its 8th year, the country’s brightest female celebrities 18 to 50 years old will vie for your votes for inclusion in the 2013 edition of “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines.”

Nominate your favorite female celebrities by simply posting her name(s) on the comments section below.

For example: “I nominate (name of celebrity) for “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines.”

You can also do this on Twitter by tagging @starmometerblog and adding the hash tag #100MostBeautifulPinays

For example:

I nominate (name of female celebrity) for #100MostBeautifulPinays @starmometerblog

You can nominate as many celebrities as you want. Starmometer will finalize the list to 120 based on age qualification and “beauty” factor.

Nominations will start today, August 27, and will end tomorrow afternoon, August 28, where we will reveal the 120 names that will vie for your votes.

Voting for the Top 20 will also begin tomorrow.

129 Comments on ‘100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines 2013’ – Nominations Now Open!

1. Joella Princess Ramos // October 14, 2013 at 9:00 pm //

I Nominate Ms. Lea Salonga for #100MostBeautifulPinays.
    @starmometerblog

2. Joella Princess Ramos // October 14, 2013 at 8:59 pm //

I Nominate Ms. Lea Salonga for #100MostBeautifulPinays.

3. arnie cuizon // October 9, 2013 at 10:36 am //

For me, the most beautiful women in the phils.
    1>Gloria Diaz
    2>Margie Moran
    3>Melanie Marquez
    4>Ruffa Guttierez
    5>Megan Young
    6>Charlene Gonzales
    7>Marian Rivera

4. i wholeheartedly nominate RACHEL ANN DAQUIS ang DYOSA NA ATHLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. stephania pingkian // September 26, 2013 at 8:06 am //

Ms.LEA saLONGA…S’YA ANG simple na mukha pero makakakit ang ganda,,,at bosses…

i want you MS.Lea Salonga…
    sa isa sa mga 100 most beautiful women in the philppines

6. I nominate Marian revira for 100 most beautiful pinay 2013

7. I Nominate Ms. Lea Salonga for #100MostBeautifulPinays.

8. bLackbeauty^_^ // August 31, 2013 at 4:31 pm //

i respectfully nominate SARAH GERONIMO and ANGEL LOCSIN :)) i like their beauties..

9. Anne Curtis for top 1

10. I nominate angel locsin

11. ivy sonza // August 30, 2013 at 6:10 pm //

i nominatE ANNE CURTIS and EMPRESS SHUCK
    for #100Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines
    : ) :*

12. I nominate ANNE CURTIS SMITH 100 times <3

13. DheyjanYBR // August 29, 2013 at 7:32 pm //

I nominate JEWEL MISCHE for #100MostBeautifulPinays @starmometerblog

14. EXCUSE ME????? ANGEL LOCSIN IS NOT BEAUTIFUL!

15. I nominate KC Concepcion for 100 most beautiful women in the Philippines

16. I NOMINATE MS. LEA SALONGA for #
    100MostBeautifulPinays

17. Anonymous // August 29, 2013 at 2:29 pm //

I nominate Nikki gil

18. i nominate kristine hermosa

19. I nominate Ms Lorna Tolentino for “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines

20. i nomenate:ms heaRT MS kris bernal
    ms. carla abellana
    ms.lovie poe
    ms.solen and
    Ms.MARIAN RIVERA for'”
    100most beautifulpinays

21. LEA SALONGA LEA SALONGA LEA SALONGA LEA SALONGA

22. jo japitana // August 28, 2013 at 6:54 pm //

angel locsin most beautiful

23. Lealista-D // August 28, 2013 at 5:40 pm //

I nominate Lea Salonga for #100MostBeautifulPinays @starmometerblog

24. Diane Franco // August 28, 2013 at 5:30 pm //

I nominate LEA SALONGA for “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines.

25. i nominate (Ms. Lea Salonga) for #100 Most BEautiful PInays in the philippines

26. I nominate Ms. Angel Locsin be a number 1 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines.

27. I nominate Lorna Tolentino for “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines

GrandSlam Queen

28. I nominate Lorna Tolentino for “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines

29. loiz trinidad // August 28, 2013 at 2:21 pm //

I NOMINATE MS. LEA SALONGA for #100MostBeautifulPinays

30. I nominate Sandy Andolong for “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines
    I nominate Lorna Tolentino for “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines

31. I nominate Sandy Andolong for “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines

32. I nominate Ms. Lorna Tolentino for 100 Most Beautiful Woman in the Philippines

33. Cherry 🌷 // August 28, 2013 at 2:01 pm //

I nominate:

Sandy Andolong
    Lorna tolentino
    Dawn Zulueta
    Maricel soriano
    Kaye abad
    Nikki gil
    Anne curtis

34. i nominate miss judy ann santos-agoncillo for the number one spot for the most beautiful women in the country.

35. Anonymous // August 28, 2013 at 1:58 pm //

I nominate Ms. Lorna Tolentino for 100 Most Beautiful Woman in the Philippines

36. I nominate Ms. Lorna Tolentino for 100 Most Beautiful Woman in the Philippines

37. I nominate LORNA TOLENTINO for 100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines.

38. nevounge,@.@ // August 28, 2013 at 1:29 pm //

I nominate Allysa Valdez (ADMU) for “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines.
    Read more at http://www.starmometer.com/2013/08/27/100-most-beautiful-women-in-the-philippines-2013-nominations-now-open/comment-page-3/#SxSceOVTqFwi6v8k.99

39. nevounge,@.@ // August 28, 2013 at 1:28 pm //

I nominate Angel Locsin for “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines.
    Read more at http://www.starmometer.com/2013/08/27/100-most-beautiful-women-in-the-philippines-2013-nominations-now-open/#uecX5TMv6qHBsops.99

40. gandang pinay // August 28, 2013 at 1:18 pm //

i nominate Lorna Tolentino, Kristine Hermosa, Karylle for 100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines

41. I nominate Lorna Tolentino
    Rio Locsin Alma Moreno for 100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines

42. tess villones // August 28, 2013 at 12:47 pm //

iI Nominate Angel locsin and Sarah Geronimo for hundred most beautiful pinay

43. ANGEL REPUBLIC // August 28, 2013 at 12:46 pm //

i nominate (ANGEL LOCSIN) for #100 Most beautiful pinay

44. i nominate erich gonzalez for 100 most beautiful women in the philippines.and also angel locsin..

45. Anonymous // August 28, 2013 at 12:38 pm //

I nominate Ms.Lea Salonga for 100 most beautiful pinay

46. Anonymous // August 28, 2013 at 12:35 pm //

I nominate Ms.Lea Salonga for 100 most beautiful Pinays

47. MARIANMALANDI // August 28, 2013 at 12:15 pm //

marian pokpok! kadiri!

48. I nominate Ms.Lorna Tolentino for “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines

49. priscilla // August 28, 2013 at 12:09 pm //

anne curtis

50. I nominate Lorna Tolentino for “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines.

51. I nominate Lorna Tolentino for “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines

52. I nominate Lorna Tolentino for “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines

53. Lornatics // August 28, 2013 at 11:43 am //

i nominate Lorna Tolentino for 100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines

54. Rudolph Espinosa // August 28, 2013 at 11:29 am //

I nominate for Maricel Soriano,Ruffa Gutierrez,Marian Rivera, Mikee Cojuangco,Anne Curtis,Rhian Ramos,Solenn Heusaff “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines.

55. Rudolph Espinosa // August 28, 2013 at 11:25 am //

56. I nominate Ryzza Mae Dizon for 100 most beautiful women in the philippines :)

57. Fashionista // August 28, 2013 at 10:42 am //

I nominate Anne Curtis
    Jennelyn Mercado
    Lorna Tolentino
    Vilma Santos
    Angel Locsin

for 100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines

58. I nominate Angel Locsin for #100MostBeautifulPinays @starmometerblog

59. I nominate Angel Locsin for #100MostBeautifulPinays @starmometerblog

60. I nominate Marian Rivera, Carla Abellana, Lorna Tolentino for “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines.

61. Lea de Lei // August 28, 2013 at 10:36 am //

I nominate Ms. “Lea Salonga” for 100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines…

62. I nominate (KRIS BERNAL) for #100MostBeautifulPinays @starmometerblog

63. I nominate Lorna Tolentino for “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines.

64. i nominate Angel Locsin for “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines”
    i nominate Lorna Tolentino for “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines”
    i nominate Marian Rivera for “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines”

65. angel locsin na… wala nay lain…

66. dhi_dhina // August 28, 2013 at 8:47 am //

I nominate Lorna Tolentino for “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines

67. i nominate Angel Locsin for 100 most beautiful woman in the philippines

68. I nominate ERICH GONZALES as the Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines

69. I nominate Angel Locsin for 100 most beautiful women in the philippines

70. I nomenet // August 28, 2013 at 6:33 am //

I nominate Piolo Pascual for the most beautiful women in the Philippines

71. duh_keber // August 28, 2013 at 6:23 am //

i move to close the nomination

72. Andrew_Smith // August 28, 2013 at 5:39 am //

I nominate Angel Locsin for #100MostBeautifulPinays @starmometerblog

73. Michael_07 // August 28, 2013 at 5:38 am //

I nominate Angel Locisn for #100MostBeautifulPinays @starmometerblog

74. I nominate Sarah Geronimo and Marian Rivera for the 100 most beautiful women in the Philippines…

75. evangeline // August 28, 2013 at 5:23 am //

angel

76. evangeline // August 28, 2013 at 5:21 am //

angel forever

77. Anonymous // August 28, 2013 at 4:28 am //

I nominate JUDY ANN SANTOS for #100MostBeautifulPinays @ stamoblog

78. I nominate Ms. Angel Locsin for 100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines.

79. I Nominate:

Jodi Santa Maria, Janella Salvador, Dawn Zulieta,Vilma Santos,Kristine Hermosa,Julia Barretto,Nikki Gil,Lea Salonga,Karen Davilla,Bernadette Sambrano,Biangca Gonzales,Zen Hernandez
    #MostBeautifulWomen

80. I Nominate:

Toni Gonzaga, Alex Gonzaga,Kris Aquino,Bea Alonzo, Vilam Santos,Cristine Reyes,Karen Davilla,Lea Salonga,
    Angelica Panganiban,Karylle Tatlonghari,Empress Schuck,Kaye Abad

6.Shaina Magdayao
    7.Dawn Zulieta
    #MostaBeautifulWomen

83. I nominate Dawn Zulueta

84. I nominate KC Comcepcion for the most beautiful women in the philippines

85. marilou yao // August 28, 2013 at 12:14 am //

i nominate kjristine hermosa- sotto

86. Blahblahblah // August 28, 2013 at 12:11 am //

I nominate Heart Evangelista for 100 most beautiful woman

87. I nominate angel locsin for the most beautiful women in the philippines

88. I nominate // August 27, 2013 at 10:20 pm //

Julia barreto

89. I nominate // August 27, 2013 at 10:20 pm //

Shaina magdayao

90. i nominate NIKKI GIL for “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines”

91. John paul quistadio // August 27, 2013 at 10:10 pm //

I nominate shaina magdayao fot the most beautiful women in the philippines

92. I nominate // August 27, 2013 at 9:56 pm //

Louise delos Reyes
    Rhian Ramos
    Georgina Wilson

97. PAUL BAGNAS // August 27, 2013 at 9:50 pm //

FOR SURE ANGEL LOCSIN WILL CROWN

98. marilou yao // August 27, 2013 at 9:42 pm //

i nominate kristine hermosa for the most beautiful women in the philippines 2013.

99. marilou yao // August 27, 2013 at 9:37 pm //

i nominate kristine hermosa

100. Anonymous // August 27, 2013 at 9:25 pm //

i nominate KRISTINE HERMOSA FOR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE PHILS.

101. jhoepillow // August 27, 2013 at 9:20 pm //

I nominate TONI and ALEX GONZAGA for 100 most BEAUTIFUL WOMAN in the PHILIPPINES

102. jhoepillow // August 27, 2013 at 9:18 pm //

TONI and ALEX GONZAGA for 100 most BEAUTIFUL in the PHILIPPINES

103. I nominate Sarah Geronimo

104. I nominate Dawn Zulueta

105. I nominate Anne Curtis-Smith

106. I nominate Angel Locsin

107. I nominate Ms. Vilma Santos for 100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines.

108. I nominate Mika Reyes of DLSU Lady Spikers for ‘100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines.

109. I nominate Ms.KC Conception for 100 Most Beautiful Pinays@starometerblog

110. I nominate Ms. Jodi Santa Maria #MostBeautifulPinays@starmometerblog

111. i nominate Ms.Dwan Zuleta for #MostBeautifulPinays@starmometerblog

112. I nominate jodi santa maria

113. I nominate Kathryn Bernardo for #100MostBeautifulPinays @starmometerblog

114. I nominate Angel Locsin for “100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines”.

115. rodgen AbACARO // August 27, 2013 at 7:41 pm //

I nominate sarah geronimo

116. Genifer Manchos // August 27, 2013 at 7:31 pm //

I nominate (KATHRYN BERNARDO) for #100MostBeautifulPinays @starmometerblog
    Read more at http://www.starmometer.com/2013/08/27/100-most-beautiful-women-in-the-philippines-2013-nominations-now-open/#9y88o8Z8zJX1weM3.99

117. Anonymous // August 27, 2013 at 7:29 pm //

I nominate Sarah Geronimo for 100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines.

118. I nominate Ms. Jodi Santa Maria for #Most BeautifulPinays@starmometerblog

119. Disqualified na si Ms. Angel Locsin jan kasi 5 years na siya no.1 jan. 2011, when she was declared as a Hall Famer and Kim Chui rank no. 1 last year. This time goes to Ms. Anne Curtis!! :)

120. I nominate Anne Curtis, Angel Locsin, Angelica Panganiban, Iza Calzado, Shaina Magdayao, Cristine Reyes, Judy Ann Santos, Kim Chiu, Sarah Geronimo, Toni Gonzaga, Maja Salvador for100 Most Beautiful Women in the Philippines