Book: ‘Searching for Heaven on Earth’ by David Jeremiah
August 28, 2013 by Blog Feature
“Searching for Heaven on Earth” by Dr. David Jeremiah offers valuable insights on wisdom and folly, on chance and purpose, and on life and meaning. This is an excellent gift for someone who is wondering his/her purpose in this world.
Emptiness, disappointment, longing…ever since Eden, wealth, power, pleasure—-even family and friends—-have been unable to fill the vacancy within each heart. Drawing wisdom from Ecclesiastes, Jeremiah will help you discover the “one thing” necessary for a rich and meaningful life. Gain assurance of who you are, who sent you, and why!
“Searching for Heaven on Earth” is a finalist of both the ECPA Gold Medallion Book Award and the Jordon Christian Book of the Year Award.
Back Cover Text:
Don’t you deserve a little happiness?
They are the questions that plague us:
- Is happiness within my reach?
- Why is life so frustrating?
- Is it too late for me?
Or to put it another way, “Where can I find a little heaven on earth?”
History’s most successful man, Solomon, wondered just that! And as Dr. David Jeremiah shows us, he was a man who tested life’s haunting questions head-on. And tasted life’s riches full-on. And who found his answers in the last place he thought to look.
Listen, then, to his voice. A voice that, if you pay attention, will speak directly to your flesh and bones and heart. A voice that admits: Maybe happiness is an empty hope. Or maybe we’ve simply been looking in all the wrong places…
Title: Searching for Heaven on Earth
Subtitle: How to Find What Really Matters in Life
Author: Dr. David Jeremiah
Binding: Soft Cover with flaps
No. of Pages: 352
Size: 5.5 x 8.5 (portrait)
Published by Lifebooks, “Searching for Heaven on Earth” is now available in all branches of National Bookstore, Powerbooks, Philippine Christian Bookstore and Fully Booked nationwide.
OTHER BOOKS TO LIVE BY:
- Turning Points by David Jeremiah
- Life Promises for Women by Cynthia Heald
- Thank You! – a compilation of thanksgiving quotations
- God’s Best for My Life by Lloyd John Ogilvie
- Breakfast for the Soul by Various Authors
- Cheesiest Pinoy Pick Up Lines Book 1 and 2
- Gaining Through Losing by Evelyn Christenson
- Life Lessons for Mothers
- How to Find Your Personal Path to Success by Robin Chaddock
- Dear God, Send Me a Soulmate by Rose Sweet
- Get Healthy for Heaven’s Sake by Lisa Morrone
- “How to Impact and Influence Others” by James Merritt
- 101 Success Secrets for Women by Sue Augustine
- Believe You Can by John Mason
- Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids
- 50 Ways to Feel Great Today by David Biebel, James Dill, MD, and Bobbie Dill, RN.
- 365 Things Every Successful Leader Should Know by John Edmund Haggai
- Best Inspirational Stories of the Year
- 8 Steps to Positive Living by Frank Freed PhD