AirAsia, the World’s Best Low Cost Carrier for eight consecutive years, brought back its direct flights from Manila to Shanghai last June 10, 2016 in time for the opening of Shanghai Disneyland.
But aside from having the newest Disneyland theme park in the world, Shanghai is worth-visiting because of…
Its rich culture
Vibrant night life
And shopping, shopping, shopping!
To get a glimpse of what you can experience in Shanghai, watch the travel webisode below featuring the Chinese city’s great mid-Autumn places to visit:
Celebrate the much-awaited Mid-Autumn Festival by exploring the best scenic spots just right outside the city of Shanghai! Enjoy the sights, take part in beautiful traditions, and appreciate the full moon at its brightest. On the fifth and final episode of the #WhereinShanghai series, we bring you the perfect places that would make a great Mid-Autumn celebration getaway! Grab our low fares starting at http://bit.ly/AA_SeptemberSale, and get exclusive discounts from our Shanghai partners! Click here to find out more: http://bit.ly/AirAsiainShanghaiFREEBIES.
Posted by AirAsiaPhilippines on Friday, September 16, 2016
Your Chance to Win 2 Roundtrip Tickets to Shanghai
Because you’ve seen the pictures and video above, I know you also want to experience Shanghai. Believe me, the city will never disappoint. Take it from someone who has been there for 7 days in 2014 and eyeing to return to this modern and cosmopolitan city before the year ends.
Now is the time to win those two roundtrip tickets to Shanghai courtesy of AirAsia Philippines! Answer this quiz to enter our e-raffle:
1. What is the UNESCO World Heritage site featured in the video?
2. Where is the Zhujiajiao Water Village, which is also known as the Shanghai’s Venice?
3. What is the man-made forest with lakes built at the Chongming Island?
Put your answers together with your Facebook name as a comment to this blog and share this on your Facebook account:
Join the #AirAsiaInShanghaiQuiz at http://ow.ly/OvKL304SsU7 and get a chance to discover the Paris of the East!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Participants must at least be 18 years old and a citizen of the Philippines.
2. Participants must have an official Facebook account in public setting.
3. Contest runs from October 05 to October 19, 2016.
4. Correct entries will be raffled by AirAsia Philippines and the winner will be announced on October 26, 2016.
5. Ticket prize is exclusive of airport and terminal fees, and travel tax.
6. The prize for this contest is not transferable and/or not convertible to cash.
7. Booking must be done at least 14 working days before the flight date. No rebooking.
8. Visa application is shouldered by the winner.
9. The period for the use of vouchers is until April 2017. The prize flight vouchers are subject to flight availability and approval and cannot be used during embargo period.
10. By participating in the Contest, the Participants agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organizer, its directors, employees, personnel, representatives and agents from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions,proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other), awards and damages arising as a result of the Participant’s entry in the Contest.
11. By participating in the Contest, the Participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Contest upon the submission of their entries for the Contest. The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the types of Prize and the selection of winner shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding and the Organizer will not entertain any complaints in respect thereof under any circumstance.