AirAsia Philippines has chosen 1 winner of two (2) round-trip tickets to Shanghai from more than 200 entries who participated in our #AirAsiaInShanghaiQuiz.
And the winner is…
Karen Alejano Acut
This is Karen’s entry:
And she got all three correct answers:
1.The West Lake
2. Chingpu District
3. Dongpin National Forest Park
Congratulations Karen! I will message you on Facebook on how to book your flights. :)
Thanks to everyone who participated!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Participants must at least be 18 years old and a citizen of the Philippines.
2. Participants must have an official Facebook account in public setting.
3. Contest runs from October 05 to October 19, 2016.
4. Correct entries will be raffled by AirAsia Philippines and the winner will be announced on October 26, 2016.
5. Ticket prize is exclusive of airport and terminal fees, and travel tax.
6. The prize for this contest is not transferable and/or not convertible to cash.
7. Booking must be done at least 14 working days before the flight date. No rebooking.
8. Visa application is shouldered by the winner.
9. The period for the use of vouchers is until April 2017. The prize flight vouchers are subject to flight availability and approval and cannot be used during embargo period.
10. By participating in the Contest, the Participants agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organizer, its directors, employees, personnel, representatives and agents from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions,proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other), awards and damages arising as a result of the Participant’s entry in the Contest.
11. By participating in the Contest, the Participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Contest upon the submission of their entries for the Contest. The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the types of Prize and the selection of winner shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding and the Organizer will not entertain any complaints in respect thereof under any circumstance.