TNT, the country’s largest mobile prepaid brand under Smart Communications, has launched the first ever nationwide search for the ultimate tropa offering over P1 million in prizes and a chance to be the next TNT Tropa.
Aptly dubbed as the ‘TNT Tropa Challenge,’ the nationwide search is open to tropas with members aged 13 to 19 years old and are TNT subscribers, who will go through a series of exciting tasks and intense activities to prove worthy of being the first Ultimate TNT Tropa title.
• The challenge is open to groups of five (5) students, ages 13-19 years old. They must be TNT subscribers.
a. For those below 18, their parents or guardians must sign and submit the consent form allowing the participant to join the contest. The waiver may be accessed and uploaded at tropachallenge.tntph.com/register
• The promo period will be from September 10, 2016 to November 15, 2016. The challenges will run from November 22, 2016 to February 18, 2017.
• Participants must visit http://tntph.com/tropachallenge to check the mechanics and register.
• They must fill out the registration form found in the website
• After filling out the registration form, participants must upload a 30-60 second video in MP4 or MPEG4 format with maximum of 30MB as file size, where they will explain why they deserve to be part of the challenge. They will also be required to upload a picture of their group in JPEG or PNG with maximum of 3MB as file size.
• Only one registration video will be accepted from each group.
• Once entries are reviewed and validated, participants shall receive a notification via email if they qualify for the online challenge.
Registration period is from September 10, 2016 to November 15, 2016 while the contest period is from November 22, 2016 to February 18, 2017.
For more details, visit http://tntph.com/tropachallenge.