The country’s grandest and most colorful celebration is set to go a lot bigger as Smart brings the giga experience to the Sinulog Festival in Cebu City. From the most awesome offers and prizes to exclusive perks, here are 5 ways you can level up your Sinulog experience:
1. Top up with Giga Surf for all your #SmartSinulog moments. The Sinulog Festival is known for its stunning explosion of colors and sounds, and to make sure you can instantly share all your #SmartSinulog moments, top up with Giga Surf 50 by texting GIGA50 to 9999.
Giga Surf 50 comes with 1GB data that you can use for your favorite apps such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter, among others – at only P50 valid for three days. As bonus, it also comes with 300MB data for streaming on iflix, YouTube, and more – perfect for when you need a quick distraction while going around the Queen City of the South.
2. Hit the festival’s giga-sized LifeDance and Invasion Sinulog parties. As in previous years, Smart is hosting Sinulog’s biggest dance parties, starting with LifeDance at City Di Mare on January 13. For the first time, LifeDance is featuring three stages with simultaneous performances of homegrown beatmakers, international DJs, and indie bands, including Smart ambassadors and urban party scene staples DJ Ace Ramos, MC Pao, and Nix Damn P, as well as DJ Carnage, Lookas, Deuce, Up Dharma Down, The Ransom Collective and Jensen and the Flips, among many others.
Smart is also presenting this year’s Invasion Sinulog at the SHSG Grounds on Mango Ave on January 15, featuring a cutting-edge music festival production with Smart ambassadors DJ Inno, Nix Damn P and MC Pao, along with top spinners like Jason Dewey, Kat DJ, Martin Pulgar, Victor Jao, Chad Fajardo, Hans Congmon, and Maxie Perez.
Get a chance to score tickets to these two parties at select Smart Booths around the city and by following Smart official accounts on Facebook and Twitter!
3. Hang out at the Smart Dome for your DIY Facepaint and Spinshot photos. In both LifeDance and Invasion Sinulog, you can hang out at the Smart Lounge for engaging activities with the whole barkada, such as getting your own DIY Facepaint, Spinshot photos, and claiming your cool LED whistles and Sinulog shirt for every purchase of Giga Surf products.
At the Smart Dome, you can also recharge your gadgets for free, as well as get the much-coveted chance to meet and greet local and international artists, and Smart ambassadors.
4. Make the most of Smart’s giga-sized offers with the latest perks and products. Head to the Smart Dome to learn many ways you can make the most of Smart’s giga-sized offers, such as binge-watching on your favorite TV series and exclusive content on the iWant TV app, buying discounted load and enjoying other perks via Smart Mastercard powered by PayMaya; and getting your latest dose of digital content on the Smart Life app, among others.
5. Win new gadgets with Giga Surf. Every purchase of Giga Surf offers at designated Smart booths in LifeDance and Invasion Sinulog gives you a chance to win a brand new Samsung Galaxy S7 edge and a GoPro camera – so don’t forget to top up!
Keep tabs on the latest Sinulog Festival experiences by downloading the Sinulog Guide App, the festival’s official guide app made by Smart and Innopub in collaboration with the Department of Tourism and Cebu City Government. Also follow Smart’s official accounts on Facebook (www.facebook.com/SmartCommunications), Twitter and Instagram (@LiveSmart).