The pilot episode of the web series “Red Talks with Daphne” premiered on AirAsia’s Facebook page on Saturday night, March 25, 2017. Titled “Destination: Dream (The Man with the Red Cap),” award-winning TV host/producer Daphne Oseña-Paez took the viewers to AirAsia’s massive headquarters in Kuala Lumpur where she had a one-on-one interview with the airline’s Group CEO Tony Fernandes.
Watch the webisode below and learn about the airline’s humble beginning and the exciting times for air travelers in the future:
Were you inspired by the pilot episode of “Red Talks with Daphne“? Now is the time for you to win 5,000 AirAsia BIG points by joining our first quiz:
What’s the name of AirAsia’s headquarters in Kuala Lumpur?
a. AirAsia Headquarters
b. AirAsia Corporate Center
d. Red Center
e. Red Headquarters
Put your answer as a comment to this blog together with your Facebook name and share this on your Facebook account:
Join the #AirAsiaRedTalks #AirAsiaBIGPointsQuiz and get a chance to win 5,000 AirAsia BIG Points http://bit.ly/2nQP3Vi
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Participants must at least be 18 years old and a citizen of the Philippines.
2. Participants must have an official Facebook account in public setting.
3. Contest runs from March 25 to June 10, 2017. For the First Quiz, we will accept entries until 11:59pm of April 7, 2017. We will reveal our first winner of 5,000 AirAsia BIG points afterwards.
4. A new question will be posted for the April 8 webisode (airs 7:00pm on Facebook) and from there, another 5,000 AirAsia BIG points are up for grabs!
5. Only one participant can win per week and if you happen to have won already, you may no longer join the upcoming quizzes to give chance to others.
6. Correct entries will be raffled by Philippines AirAsia every week and the winner will be announced here in Starmometer and will be notified via Facebook. There’s gonna be 6 winners all in all, one for each quiz.
7. The prize for this contest is not transferable and/or not convertible to cash.
8. Ticket prize not claimed in 60 days will be forfeited.
9. The winner should register with AirAsia BIG (if he or she is not yet a member). It’s AirAsia’s loyalty program where members get to earn AirAsia BIG Points with every flight booking and in return, redeem more flights with those points absolutely FREE! Don’t worry, this is quick and easy. After signing up, watch out for AirAsia seat sale and you can use your AirAsia BIG Points to buy tickets! For example, during the member-exclusive Final Call Sale, flights can be redeemed from only 500 BIG Points!
10. By participating in the Contest, the Participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Contest upon the submission of their entries for the Contest. The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the types of Prize and the selection of winner shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding and the Organizer will not entertain any complaints in respect thereof under any circumstance.