Jabra, one of the worldwide leaders in audio and communications technology, today unveiled the latest addition to the market leading Evolve series—the Jabra Evolve 75.
The Jabra Evolve 75 is the latest premium wireless headset designed for the modern office workers. Boasting a unique combination of features including superior Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) and an integrated “do not disturb” busylight, Jabra Evolve 75 is the best wireless headset for concentration in the open office.
The Evolve 75 is the latest addition to the successful Jabra Evolve series, which has sold more than 2.5 million units worldwide. The series was developed to ensure more focused and distraction-free performance in open office settings. To accomplish this, the Jabra Evolve 75 brings together the strongest features of the Evolve range: wireless freedom, great sound, ANC and a busylight.
The Jabra Evolve 75 comes equipped with world-class speakers for music and high-definition (HD) voice for crystal clear calls. It features dual Bluetooth connectivity that supports calls and music by allowing the user to simultaneously pair the headset with two connected devices, such as a PC and smartphone.
With a wireless range of 100 feet for laptops and 33 feet for smartphones, the headset also enables the flexibility and freedom to move, allowing workers to multi-task without the noise and interruptions from colleagues that stifle concentration and productivity.
“The premise behind the open plan office is to foster collaboration and improve communication among employees. Unfortunately, because of interruptions from colleagues and the noise generated in these environments, they have become breeding grounds for unsatisfactory labor output, and are negatively impacting workers and contributing to lackluster performance,” says Wayne Lee, Product Management and Alliances Manager, APAC.
“The Jabra Evolve 75 provides businesses with an alternative solution to support an open office philosophy that’s conducive to better performance,” Lee adds.
Certified for modern office use
The Jabra Evolve 75 is compatible with Open Office and Outdoor requirements for Skype for Business from Microsoft and is also certified for Skype for Business, Cisco and other leading Unified Communications (UC) platforms.
The Jabra Evolve 75 is also compatible with Jabra Direct – free cloud-based software that lets users personalize and manage the headset.
Here are the key features of the Jabra Evolve 75:
• HD voice for crystal clear calls and music
• Superior Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) with four (4) Mic’s
• Integrated busylight to boost productivity by reducing noise and interruptions
• Up to 15 hours of talk time
• Flexibility to connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time for calls and music – for example, both a computer and a smartphone
• Up to 100 ft. / 30 meters range from your connected device
• Audio through USB connection
• Charging stand (optional)
• Integration with leading UC platforms and Certified for Skype for Business, Cisco, Avaya and more
• HD voice for calls. World-class speakers for music
• Leather-feel ear cushions and an on-the-ear wearing style for all-day comfort
• Discreet boom-arm that can be clipped into the headband when not on calls
• Comes with an optional charging stand for easy charging and docking
For more brand information, visit www.jabra.com.