In the season finale of “Red Talks with Daphne,” award-winning TV host Daphne Oseña-Paez takes us to Shanghai in a story of adventure, thrill, and excitement.
In the episode “Destination Freedom” which was shot around the beautiful skyscrapers of Shanghai, Daphne has a special message dedicated to travelers and to those who haven’t tried travelling yet. She believes discovering new places is something a person should strive for.
Be sure to watch the video until the end. I guarantee, Daphne’s poem “Dear Traveler” will inspire you.
Were you amazed by this latest episode from RedTalks with Daphne? Kick-start your journey by joining this quiz and get a chance to win 5,000 AirAsia BIG points!
a. What is your ultimate destination of the year? Why?
Put your answers as a comment to this blog together with your Facebook name and share this on your Facebook account:
Join the #AirAsiaRedTalks #AirAsiaBIGPointsQuiz and become the fourth winner of 5,000 AirAsia BIG Points http://bit.ly/2qS1vXv
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Participants must at least be 18 years old and a citizen of the Philippines.
2. Participants must have an official Facebook account in public setting.
3. Contest runs from March 25 to June 10, 2017. For the Third Quiz, we will accept entries until 11:59pm of Mary 12, 2017. We will reveal our third winner of 5,000 AirAsia BIG points after the fourth webisode of “Red Talks With Daphne” airs on Facebook.
4. A new question will be posted for the May 13 webisode (airs 7:00pm on Facebook) and from there, another 5,000 AirAsia BIG points are up for grabs!
5. Correct entries will be raffled by Philippines AirAsia for every quiz and the winner will be announced here in Starmometer and will be notified via Facebook. There’s gonna be 6 winners all in all, one for each quiz.
6. The prize for this contest is not transferable and/or not convertible to cash.
7. Ticket prize not claimed in 60 days will be forfeited.
8. The winner should register with AirAsia BIG (if he or she is not yet a member). It’s AirAsia’s loyalty program where members get to earn AirAsia BIG Points with every flight booking and in return, redeem more flights with those points absolutely FREE! Don’t worry, this is quick and easy. After signing up, watch out for AirAsia seat sale and you can use your AirAsia BIG Points to buy tickets! For example, during the member-exclusive Final Call Sale, flights can be redeemed from only 500 BIG Points!
9. By participating in the Contest, the Participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Contest upon the submission of their entries for the Contest. The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the types of Prize and the selection of winner shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding and the Organizer will not entertain any complaints in respect thereof under any circumstance.
10. By participating in the Contest, the Participants agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organizer, its directors, employees, personnel, representatives and agents from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other), awards and damages arising as a result of the Participant’s entry in the Contest.
Congratulations Ana Claridades for answering the fifth question in our AirAsia Big Points Quiz correctly!
You’ve been chosen by Philippines AirAsia as the winner of our Fifth Quiz and will receive 5,000 AirAsia BIG Points which you can use to redeem plane tickets from the airline’s roster of domestic and international flights like trips to Hong Kong, Malaysia, Korea, Taiwan, Shanghai, Cebu, Davao, etc. From time to time, they are announcing a FINAL CALL SALE exclusive to AirAsia Big members where flights can be redeemed from as low as 500 BIG Points!