Avoiding sugar shoot up can sometimes be hard especially if you got used to a certain lifestyle—like eating sweets every day, glorifying pastries and drinking sodas or artificial juices.
Although hard to do, when steps are done consistently, you will definitely be able to avoid sugar shoot ups in the long run. There were times that I personally got to thinking that maybe, my slight indulgence to sweets and pastries would take its toll on me. True to my thought, I was so close to having diabetes that I had to make sure my blood sugar level is controlled and I must avoid any blood sugar shoot up that might occur! Here’s what I did and I think it will work out for you guys too:
• I gave up junk food slowly but surely. I used to crave and give in to my potato chips but after sometime, I got used to not eating it anymore!
• I also gave up sweets and pastries. I’d have a few cravings here and there but I think about the discipline I should have in order to stay healthy and there goes the sweets craving—nowhere to be found.
• I managed to have a morning workout routine every day for about 30 minutes. It helped me ease the stress while cutting out a few pounds.
• I ate a well-balanced diet meal as much as I can. More fruits more veggies!
• I took ampalaya supplements before eating and drank ampalaya tea after meals! It’s fantastic.
So if you think you have too much sugar intake, you better work on controlling it and keep it at a normal level by the help of exercise, proper diet and supplements.
When it comes to supplements, it’s best to look for Ampalaya supplements or anything that has the combination of Ampalaya, Banaba, Luyang Dilaw and Bawang. According to studies these ingredients are popular for its health benefits like managing insulin levels, lowering blood sugar levels, aids in managing diabetes symptoms and stimulating the pancreas, spleen and liver to intensify absorption—these ingredients may be able to deliver aid especially for blood sugar control for me, the must-try product that has all these ingredients is BitterGo. I have friends who have tried it and I’ve researched about BitterGo and it has all the ingredients needed for aiding in blood sugar control! Ampalaya has the ability to lower the amount of sugar in the blood, Banaba helps in controlling the spike up of sugar levels, Luyang Dilaw promotes good control in blood sugar levels and Bawang/Garlic helps in increasing insulin which improves the body’s glucose tolerance and helps in lowering cholesterol levels as well.