For people with Diabetes, it is important to particularly care for their feet. Diabetes can damage the nerves and blood vessels which results to inadequate amount of blood flow that causes numbness and pain. Aside from that, it can lead to infections, sores, injuries that may even result to amputation. It is very important to know how you can take care of your feet in order to avoid problems like this.
How do you manage to take care of your feet? Here are some tips that will greatly help you every day:
1. Make sure that you wash your feet every day gently with soap and water. Never wash your feet with HOT water as it may cause burns and sores.
2. Dry your feet gently with a towel.
3. Moisturize it to make sure there’s not enough dryness that would cause your skin to break.
4. Be careful with cutting your toenails. If you mistakenly cut your skin and flesh, it may put you in a difficult situation as infections may not fully heal.
5. Always wear clean and dry socks to protect your skin from anything that may easily cut your feet.
With these in mind, proper diet, exercise and blood control supplements, you may be able to avoid health complications due to diabetes.
When it comes to supplements, it’s best to look for Ampalaya supplements or anything that has the combination of Ampalaya, Banaba, Luyang Dilaw and Bawang. According to studies these ingredients are popular for its health benefits like managing insulin levels, lowering blood sugar levels, aids in managing diabetes symptoms and stimulating the pancreas, spleen and liver to intensify absorption—these ingredients may be able to deliver aid especially for blood sugar control for me, the must-try product that has all these ingredients is BitterGo. It has all the ingredients needed for aiding in blood sugar control! Ampalaya has the ability to lower the amount of sugar in the blood, Banaba helps in controlling the spike up of sugar levels, Luyang Dilaw promotes good control in blood sugar levels and Bawang/Garlic helps in increasing insulin which improves the body’s glucose tolerance and helps in lowering cholesterol levels as well.