Aside from knowing what to avoid in order to prevent damage in the liver, you must also know how to nourish your liver.
Maybe you would think that you have to really get the organic goodies, though it’s really healthy, there are foods easier to get that may help nourish the liver.
• Oatmeal – foods that are rich in fiber can help the liver function at its best. Fiber rich foods help in shedding extra pounds and belly fat which may help avoid liver damage caused by too much fat in the system.
• Broccoli – Veggies being added to your diet can do so much help. Broccoli has nutrients good for the body and can aid in nourishing the body organs especially the liver.
• Blueberries – these yummy berries are high in polyphenols that may help in fighting non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
• Avoid feasting on fast food – Fast food are also considered fatty foods. Filled with saturated fat that may affect the liver in the long run. If you avoid feasting in these fast food, you will be able to continue nourishing your liver.
• Detoxify naturally – Green tea is one of the most popular antioxidant which helps in nourishing the liver. Adding Vitamin C and Milk Thistle or Silymarin can help promote the growth of new liver cells while strengthening the liver health thus the prevention of liver diseases. There are food supplements that are easy to buy which has the combination of Silymarin and Sodium Ascorbate but the only product that I have tried which I have been really happy with is LiverMarin. LiverMarin has Silymarin and Sodium Ascorbate that may help prevent over-production of insulin, manage SGPT/SGOT levels, prevent liver diseases such as liver cirrhosis and can even help prevent the liver from Hepatitis A and B.
With these, you can nourish your liver properly preventing damage in the future!