You’ve just purchased that expensive new iPhone 8, iph8 Plus and the iPhone X.1. You aren’t going to use just any cute case from the bazaar in your neighborhood, aren’t you?
This is serious stuff and you need a case that will protect your phone.
OtterBox has set the standard of iPhone protection from the very beginning. OtterBox, the No. 1-selling smartphone case in the US, continues to uphold that tradition with a full lineup of cases for iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and the iPhone X.
Starting with Defender Series, OtterBox has innovated 26 different case styles for iPhone over the past decade. Case designs have evolved to be more sleek and to accommodate an ever-increasing number of features, but one thing has remained the same: trusted protection.
“OtterBox is proud to be the only case company that’s protected every single iPhone,” said OtterBox CEO Jim Parke.
Each iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X case design undergoes a minimum of 24 tests across more than 238 hours to earn the OtterBox Certified Drop+ Protection seal. These tests ensure lasting protection from drops, bumps, scratches and dings.
There’s an OtterBox case for everyone:
• The fashionable Symmetry Series is sleek with a raised, beveled edge that provides extra protection for the touchscreen during facedown drops. Available in classic solids, trendy graphics, fully clear and clear graphics, it’s the perfect fashion statement.
• Pursuit Series guards against drop, dust, dirt and snow intrusion, perfect for an outdoor adventure or average day in the office.2 This two-piece case snaps around each device for a perfect fit. The open-face design seals directly to the display and the case includes an optional lanyard.
• Defender Series is the original protective case for iPhone with 10 years of design and development behind it. The rugged multi-layer case features a shell and outer slipcover to absorb and dissipate shock.
• Two form-fitting layers combine to create the thin, protective Commuter Series. The outer shell and inner slipcover combine to pull shock away from the device, and port covers keep debris out.
• Strada Series Folio offers a luxurious 100 percent genuine leather cover and trusted protection. The folio front clasps securely closed with a magnet to guard the display from scratches and includes a card slot.
• The uniVERSE Case System features a slim, protective OtterBox case with a modular rail mount on the back that allows attachment of a variety of accessories. OtterBox has partnered with other industry leaders to enhance uniVERSE with accessories like a contactless card reader, additional storage, bike mounts, tripods, wallets and more.
• Keep the touchscreen brilliant with Alpha Glass fortified screen guards. Compatible with Symmetry Series, Pursuit Series, Commuter Series, Strada Series Folio and uniVERSE Case System, these screen guards block out scratches and complete device protection.
Symmetry Series, Pursuit Series, Defender Series, Commuter Series, uniVERSE Case System, Strada Series Folio and Alpha Glass screen guards are available now for iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
LifeProof, which is known for its sleek and ultraprotective iPhone cases, has expanded its lineup of cases with NËXT and SLΛM, two next-generation LifeProof cases that complement water-resistant devices, available now for iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus and coming soon for iPhone X.
“LifeProof changed the iPhone protection game with its industry-leading waterproof cases,” said LifeProof CEO Jim Parke. “Now, even those who don’t need a waterproof case can experience LifeProof protection with the introduction of NËXT and SLΛM. With the features available in today’s iPhones, sometimes all you need is a thin, light case that protects from drops and dirt. NËXT delivers that in style without sacrificing the quality we’re known for.”
NËXT boasts six layers of protection in an ultra-sleek package to keep iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X safe from drops, dirt and snow. The two-piece outer shell wraps securely around the phone and delivers maximum durability and drop defense. A raised bevel bolsters drop and touchscreen protection while the display is left uncovered for direct access to the glass. A clear outer layer prevents scuffs, scrapes and scratches and an inner lining seals the case and phone from dirt. An audio-transparent mesh covers the speakers to block dust and debris while audio flows freely.
In true LifeProof fashion, NËXT protects from drops up to 2 meters, carries an IP-5X rating for blocking dirt and dust and keeps snow out. It is available in four colors – Black, Beach Pebble, Seaside and Cactus Rose – and is also compatible with iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
With SLΛM, deflecting damage never looked so good. Engineered to withstand drops of up to 2 meters while still maintaining a slim profile, SLΛM combines sport, style and safety for iPhone. A transparent shell reveals iPhone’s factory finish while the perimeter flashes one of four available color aoptions – Night Flash, Lava Chaser, Aloha Sunset & Free Flow – and is also compatible with iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
NËXT and SLΛM for iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus are available now. Suggested retail price for NËXT iPhone 8 and iPhone X cases is Php3,490.00 and Php3,990.00 for iPhone 8 Plus. Suggested retail price for SLAM iPhone 8 and iPhone X cases is ₱2,490.00 and Php 2,990.00 for iPhone 8 Plus
LifeProof’s best-selling waterproof case line, FRĒ, will also be available for iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. . To learn more or to sign up for product notifications for FRĒ and visit www.lifeproof.asia
OtterBox is available at OtterBox retail kiosks, Power Mac Center, iStudio, InBox and Mobile1 while LifeProof is available at Power Mac Center, Otterbox retail kiosks, iCentre, iBook, InBox and Timeline.