How do you make sure your skin is healthy?
Sometimes your face may not have pimples in it but it doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s already healthy and in perfect condition. Here are things you can do to make sure your skin is healthy:
• Protect your skin from too much sun protection – the sun gives off Vitamin D but as soon as the clock strikes 10am, it emits UV rays that can be too damaging to the skin when exposed for a longer time.
• Avoid cigarette smoke and alcohol – these vices can reduce the skin’s elasticity. When blood vessels in the skin gets too tight, the flow of oxygen reduces which results to lesser nutrients being absorbed by the skin cells.
• Clean your skin regularly and thoroughly – cleansing is very important but you have to make sure you use cleansing products that are gentle on the skin. If there are harsh chemicals, then it might result to the skin having an allergic reaction.
• Get enough quality sleep – sleep helps you regenerate new skin cells replacing dead skin cells. It also reduces wrinkles and dark circles under the eyes.
• Get your daily dose of Vitamin E – Vitamin E aids in repairing damaged skin cells. It also helps maintain the skin’s radiance and healthy glow. Aside from that, it also helps in maintaining the functions of blood vessels, brain and nervous system. It strengthens the immune system and promotes good eyesight. Lastly, it helps in preventing cancer, heart disease and stroke.
It’s very simple to achieve pretty skin, especially now that it is easier to find Vitamin E supplements. You just have to make sure that you get at least 400IU of Vitamin E everyday in order to assure body and skin protection from the harmful effects of free radicals that can damage skin cells. I have been trying a Vitamin E supplement called Vita-E and I got nothing but amazing results! If you can get your hands on Vita-E all you need to do now is focus on the amount of rest you get and the food you take everyday.
These things have helped me maintain a healthier skin and I am grateful for that. I hope this helps you too as much as it did with me!