There are different factors why abdominal fat is hard to remove once it has accumulated already such as age, heredity and hormones. However, there are controllable factors as well and here’s a list why you’re having a hard time in losing the abdominal fat.
1. You’re working on a wrong work-out plan
– Cardio workout alone is not going to get rid of your abdominal fat. With strength training combined with cardiovascular training, you increase muscle and burn more fat. When the muscle increases, calories and fats are burned out which therefore, gets rid of abdominal fat effectively.
2. You’re eating too much processed food.
– Refined grains like white bread, white rice, crackers, processed biscuits and sugary drinks can increase inflammation in the body. Accumulation of too much processed food hinders the ability to lose abdominal fat and even adds a significant amount to it. Natural and whole foods can help in losing weight and in reducing abdominal fat.
3. You’re eating the wrong fats.
– Saturated fats which are mostly found in red meat and dairy products add up to the abdominal or visceral fats. By choosing monounsaturated fats, you are more likely to have healthy fats which will not add up to weight gain. However, all kinds of fat shall be taken in moderation so as to not add any more weight than what you are already in.
4. You are stressed more than you should be.
– When you are stressed out, you have more stress hormone called cortisol. This increases the fat in the body which links to abdominal fat. It’s always best to find ways to de-stress in order to stop any more fat that would build up in the abdomen area.
5. You are not detoxifying your body.
– Detox plays a large role in removing excess fat especially in the abdomen area. If you do not detox, toxins and excess fat remains in the body which turns to accumulated visceral fats. There are supplements that help you detoxify, so go ahead and take it.
Speaking of supplements, you just have to look for components such as Oat Fiber, Alfalfa, Aloe Vera and Psyllium Husk that is responsible for easy colon cleanse and Green Tea and Pu’er Tea which helps your body digest fat faster than normal.
Each of these components have their corresponding health benefits that when combined, will result to amazing detoxification and cleansing of the body. Oat Fiber helps in controlling the appetite which prevents you from craving foods that are not nutritional, Alfalfa helps in nourishing the digestive system, Aloe Vera helps in cleaning the gut, Psyllium Husk makes you feel fuller for a longer period of time while making sure the digestive tract is cleansed. Green Tea on the other hand is popular for burning excess fat by speeding up the metabolism and Pu’er Tea helps eliminate the fats that are hard to digest. Once you know a product with these components, take a hold of it because surely, you will see fast results while keeping you healthy! There are many brands but FatOut is the only supplement that contains all these components! Talk of the town is that FatOut is now more affordable than ever! Head over to nearby Mercury Drug stores and check it out now.