Knowing what’s best for your skin is the way to go in taking steps in proper skin care. Stop neglecting your skin and start focusing on making it healthy because honestly, your 50 year old self will look back and thank you for it if you follow these golden rules in skin care as early as now:
• Know your skin type because from there, you will know its basic needs.
• Cleanse gently everyday by using clean water and a cleansing product that is gentle on your skin. Make sure to remove your make-up as well.
• Exfoliate regularly in order to remove dead skin cells and give way to new skin that ill establish radiance and glow on the skin.
• Moisturize daily with a water-based moisturizer. Aside from keeping your skin healthy, it also has the ability to protect your skin from dirt.
• Always use sunscreen because too much exposure to the sun can cause skin aging and wrinkles. More often, it could also cause skin burn which is not very healthy.
• Decrease your stress in life because it only results to sickness and even skin breakouts!
• Dose up on Vitamin E daily as it keeps your body healthy while making sure your skin is equally healthy as well.
Vitamin E aids in repairing damaged skin cells. It also helps maintain the skin’s radiance and healthy glow. If you don’t have enough Vitamin E in your system, your skin tends to dry out. Aside from skin care, Vitamin E also helps in maintaining the functions of blood vessels, brain and nervous system. It strengthens the immune system and promotes good eyesight. Lastly, it helps in preventing cancer, heart disease and stroke.
It’s very simple to achieve pretty skin, especially now that it is easier to find Vitamin E supplements. You just have to make sure that you get at least 400IU of Vitamin E every day in order to assure body and skin protection from the harmful effects of free radicals that can damage skin cells. There’s a Vitamin E supplement called Vita-E and it has nothing but amazing results! Vita-E keeps your skin healthy and protected, go get yours at Mercury Drug, they have it readily available!