After having fun under the sun, here you are dealing with sun burned skin.
Even if you tried protecting your skin, too much exposure to the sun can still damage your skin, so if you are dealing with a painful sun burn right now, here are 5 things you can do when dealing with a sun burned skin:
1. Take cool baths frequently and apply moisturizer especially to your face. Just make sure that the products you use are gentle on the skin.
2. Resort to aloe vera as is helps soothe skin burns and allergies.
3. Allow the blisters to heal on their own and avoid touching it or peeling dry skin on the surface or it might get infected.
4. Drink lots and lots of water as it helps in hydrating your skin inside and out.
5. Take Vitamin E as it helps with the healing process of your skin.
Vitamin E aids in repairing damaged skin cells. It also helps maintain the skin’s radiance and healthy glow. If you don’t have enough Vitamin E in your system, your skin tends to dry out.
Aside from skin care, Vitamin E also helps in maintaining the functions of blood vessels, brain and nervous system. It strengthens the immune system and promotes good eyesight. Lastly, it helps in preventing cancer, heart disease and stroke.
It’s very simple to achieve healthier skin, especially now that it is easier to find Vitamin E supplements. You just have to make sure that you get at least 400IU of Vitamin E every day in order to assure body and skin protection from the harmful effects of free radicals that can damage skin cells. Not to mention that the local Vitamin E supplement, Vita-E is now SRP 7.00 per soft gel capsule which makes it even more affordable to get 400IU of Vitamin E daily!
Vita-E help keep your skin healthy and protected, go get yours at Mercury Drug, they have it readily available!