After summer, our skin probably suffered from too much sun time and in order to bring it back to its normal state, follow these simple post-summer skin care tips!
• Don’t forget your sunscreen!
– You may have vowed to stay away from the sun but it is inevitable. Even if you will only go for a short walk, make sure your skin, especially your face, is protected to avoid further skin damage and burn.
• Hydration is key.
– It is important to have proper hydration especially when you’re taking care of damaged skin. Increase your water intake and get a gentle moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
• Gently exfoliate your skin through the healing process.
– With a gentle exfoliator, you can easily get rid of dead skin cells while allowing the development of new skin cells.
• Dose up on Vitamin E!
– Vitamin E aids in repairing damaged skin cells. It also helps maintain the skin’s radiance and healthy glow. If you don’t have enough Vitamin E in your system, your skin tends to dry out.
Aside from skin care, Vitamin E also helps in maintaining the functions of blood vessels, brain and nervous system. It strengthens the immune system and promotes good eyesight. Lastly, it helps in preventing cancer, heart disease and stroke.
It’s very simple to achieve healthier skin, especially now that it is easier to find Vitamin E supplements. You just have to make sure that you get at least 400IU of Vitamin E every day in order to assure body and skin protection from the harmful effects of free radicals that can damage skin cells. Not to mention that the local Vitamin E supplement, Vita-E is now SRP 7.00 per soft gel capsule which makes it even more affordable to get 400IU of Vitamin E daily!
Vita-E help keep your skin healthy and protected, go get yours at Mercury Drug, they have it readily available!