Having a clear and bright skin does not happen overnight. It takes a lot of caring for the skin to keep it healthy and beautiful. Whether you are avoiding acne breakouts, dealing with a dry skin, fighting off blemish or simply wanting to achieve a bright looking skin these tips may help you.
• Always wash your face before going to bed. Clear away hints of make-up, excess oil, dirt and bacteria.
• Exfoliate at least twice a week in order to get rid of dead skin cells.
• Use mild products for a toner, moisturizer and facial wash. Do not go overboard—just use what you need.
• Use sunscreen in order to avoid harmful UV rays caused by the sun.
• Take Vitamin E for extra boost in keeping your skin healthy and nourished.
Aside from skin care, Vitamin E also helps in maintaining the functions of blood vessels, brain and nervous system. It strengthens the immune system and promotes good eyesight. Lastly, it helps in preventing cancer, heart disease and stroke.
It’s very simple to achieve healthier skin, especially now that it is easier to find Vitamin E supplements. You just have to make sure that you get at least 400IU of Vitamin E every day in order to assure body and skin protection from the harmful effects of free radicals that can damage skin cells. Not to mention that the local Vitamin E supplement, Vita-E is now SRP 7.00 per soft gel capsule which makes it even more affordable to get 400IU of Vitamin E daily!
Vita-E help keep your skin healthy and protected, go get yours at Mercury Drug, they have it readily available!