Breaking

100 Asian Heartthrobs 2020 Battle Round – Ong Seong Wu vs Edward Barber

The Battle Round of 100 Asian Heartthrobs 2020 continues with level 2 bout 7: Ong Seong-Wu of South Korea versus Edward Barber of the Philippines.

Here are the voting mechanics for this bout:

• Choose one from the two heartthrobs in the week-long bout.
  • Complete the Captcha challenge for your vote to be counted.
  • This is an unlimited poll. You can vote again by refreshing your browser and completing the Captcha challenge.
  • This poll will be closed on February 27, 2020 at 10:00pm HKG/TPE time.
  • From the remaining 26 heartthrobs, only 14 will survive level two and will advance to level three!
  • From the 13 who lost their bouts on this level, the 2 with the highest votes will be given another chance in the last wildcard round

VOTE HERE:

Support your bias by posting a nice comment below.

26 Comments on 100 Asian Heartthrobs 2020 Battle Round – Ong Seong Wu vs Edward Barber

1. #I vote For EdwardBarber

17. Both for edward barber

18. Edward Barber ❤️

19. REMEDIOS CATALON // February 23, 2020 at 4:23 am //

OSW. . . .

20. Ongieeee ♥️😍😍

21. My vote is for Edward Barber

22. i think this voting is not important. lets not waste our time with this kind of voting 💙🥰😍

23. EDWARD BARBER❤❤❤