Let’s face it: some of us are left wondering what to do now that we are cooped up at home and forced to self-isolate. This is where streaming service iWant comes in – it has more than 1,000 free movies for you to watch and help you fill your hours. The good news is you can access them all for free!
With all the time in the world, it’s the perfect opportunity to catch up on the biggest Pinoy movies you might have missed in the cinemas or revisit a classic.
Here, we’ve compiled some of the stand-out scenes and quotes from Filipino blockbuster movies – all available for free on iWant!
- When Niño (Gerald Anderson) has had enough of Anj’s (Bea Alonzo) indifference in “How To Be Yours”
- When Mace (Angelica Panganiban) opens up to a stranger, without restraint, in “That Thing Called Tadhana”
- When Canor (Ronaldo Valdez) unexpectedly lashes at his wife in “Labs Kita… Okey Ka Lang?”
- When Cali (Liza Soberano) is overwhelmed by her insecurities in “My Ex and Whys”
- When Babygirl (Carmi Martin) preps her daughter up for war in “No Other Woman”
- When Tintin feels defeated in “Always Be My Maybe”
- When Sarah (Sharon Cuneta) speaks out against her employer’s unfair treatment of her in “Caregiver”
- When Vince (Joshua Garcia) stands up for himself in “Vince and Kath and James”
- When Mae (Kim Chiu) confronts his best friend for leading her on in “Paano Na Kaya?”
- When Mia demands her worth in “Barcelona: A Love Untold”
- When Marco (Piolo Pascual) refuses to explain himself in “Starting Over Again”
- When Basha (Bea Alonzo) and Popoy collectively break our hearts in “One More Chance”
These are just some of the over 1,000 free titles you can stream on iWant, which has the biggest library of Filipino movies and TV shows in the country. Just download the iWant app on iOS or Android or log in to iwant.ph!