Experience energy at its highest level this Sunday (April 14) as “ASAP 18” throws the grandest celebration for Gary Valenciano’s 30th showbiz anniversary.
June 25, 2012 by cd · Comments Off
“I Do Bidoo Bidoo” is an upcoming rom-com musical movie from Unitel celebrating the hit songs of the APO Hiking Society–Jim Paredes, Boboy Garrovillo and Danny Javier.
“The X Factor Philippines” brings together four of the country’s biggest names in the recording industry across generations, Concert King Martin Nievera, Mr. Pure Energy Gary Valenciano, international singing sensation Charice, and Asia’s Queen of Songs Pilita Corrales, as celebrity judge-mentors who will start touring the country this week and begin the search for the next Pinoy singing superstar.
Joel Cruz – Philippines’ scent magnate and “Celebrity Duets Season 2” grand winner opens 2011 with an grand show entitled “1 @ 11” slated on January 8 at SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds.
Claire dela Fuente, Gary V., Dolphy, Mark Bautista and Sheryn Regis are winners in the Golden Elephant Awards happening on December 5 to 8, 2008 in Thailand.
Industry’s top singers pay tribute to Gary Valenciano through an all-star tribute collection featuring the greatest hits of Gary with the album title GV25 under ABS-CBN and Star Records.
Artists from the music industry were honored to take part in the album rendering their own version of Gary V’s songs in line with the celebration of Gary’s 25 years in the industry. They were:
1. Kyla (“What More Can I Say”)
2. Jamie Rivera (“Letting Go”)
3. Sheryn Regis (“Pasko Na Sinta Ko”)
4. Jericho Rosales (“Di Bale Na Lang”)
5. Erik Santos (“Gaya Ng Dati”)
6. Martin Nievera (“Narito”)
7. South Border (“Laughter All The Time”)
8. Bituin Escalante (“Take Me Out Of The Dark”)
9. Paolo Valenciano (“Look In Her Eyes”)
10. Pops Fernandez (“You Got Me Working”)
11. Mark Bautista (“You Got Me Working”)
12. Christian Bautista (“After All”)
13. Rachelle Ann Go (“Paano”)
14. Sarah Geronimo (“Kailangan Kita”)
15. Toni Gonzaga (“Wait Forever”)
16. Zsa Zsa Padilla (“Ikaw Lamang”)
17. Kuh Ledesma (“Could You Be Messiah”)
18. Sam Milby (“Each Passing Night”)
19. Randy Santiago (“Eto Na Naman”)
20. Piolo Pascual (“How Did You Know”)
21. Aiza Seguerra (“Fool ‘Til The End”)
22. Jed Madela (“Until Then”)
23. Richard Poon (“Wag Mo Na Sana Isipin”)
24. Vina Morales (“Natutulog Ba Ang Diyos”)
25. Sharon Cuneta (“Sana Maulit Muli”)
“Gary V. is the epitome of excellence. He is an inspiration. It’s an honor to be a part of his 25th anniversary album,” expresses Kuh.
“Gary is such an inspiration to millions and his music has touched so many hearts including mine,” says Jed.
“I am truly inspired of what Kuya Gary has achieved throughout his 25 years in the business. I was full of love and inspiration when I was recording Gaya Ng Dati, my favorite Gary V song,” enthuses Erik.
“Gary V. is the most dedicated artist in the business. His musicality is unmatched. He memorizes every beat and every lyric and if you’re not careful, he will memorize your beats and lyrics, too,” shares Martin.
“I can’t imagine the Philippine Music industry without Gary Valenciano. He’s really the only one that does best with what he does. That’s why when you say Mr. Pure Energy, that really means so much more that what it initially seems to mean. Gary is an institution at such a young age. He’s a huge, huge superstar and has brought our country many honors,” exclaims Sharon.
GV25 is now available in record bars nationwide.