From no. 28 two weeks ago and no. 20 last week, Filipino idol group SB19 is slowly but gradually climbing the Billboard Social 50 chart. This week, they peaked at no. 20 on the elite list which is dominated by K-pop groups with BTS at no. 1 for record 162 weeks to date. The Social 50 is the ranking of the most active artists on the world’s leading social networking sites so every engagement on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram about SB19 contributes to their ranking performance.
Today alone, SB19 makes it to Twitter’s worldwide trending topics:
#5 – #SB19onMYXLive
#6 – #SB19forPMPCStarAwards
#14 – #SB19ForVPCA
Here are some fun facts about SB19 on Billboard Social 50 as tweeted by ATIN @SB19Alexa:
- SB19 is the only act in the Top 20 that has not released a full album or an EP yet.
- Only Lali (#20) & SB19 are the non-Americans & non-Koreans in the Top 20.
- SB19 is the artist in the Top 20 with the least followed Twitter account at 180k.
- Only SB19 & ATEEZ have less than 1M twitter followers in the Top 20.
- ATEEZ debuted only 2 days earlier than SB19 (Oct 24, 2018).
- SB19 is the 2nd youngest group in the Top 20 next to TXT (in terms of debut date).
If we may add:
- SB19 is the artist in the Top 20 with the least number of officially released singles: 3.
- SB19 is the first and only Filipino act to enter Billboard Social 50.
- SB19 is the first and only Filipino act to enter Billboard’s Next Big Sound chart.
Catch SB19 live tonight on MYX’s Official YouTube channel:
A'TIN, get in the zone! @SB19Official will be on #MYXLive2020 this week!!! Watch out for their performance THIS THURSDAY, January 23 at 7pm on https://t.co/cCw738psYD! SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! #SB19onMYXLive pic.twitter.com/PT89fE7vBk
— MYX Philippines (@MYXphilippines) January 21, 2020